The SHIMANO GRX DI2 DUAL CONTROL LEVER delivers light and responsive shifting for mixed-terrain riding.
The ergonomic shifter design improves comfort and the textured, anti-slip brake lever increases control on bumpy terrain. The Di2 version offers the digital precision of SHIMANO electronic shifting and synchronized shifting.
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage
- Recessed finger notch prevents upward slipping
- Anti-slip texture and brake lever coating
- Improved braking input performance
- Higher brake lever axis and curved brake lever
- Improved grip and confidence on choppy surfaces and descents
- Higher braking efficiency reduces fatigue on long ride
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Flat mount and anti-mud specification
- Convenient tool access
- Simple wheel replacement
- Easy and clean bleeding system