Designed with the latest iteration of Continental’s legendary Black Chili rubber compound, the Grand Prix 5000 boasts a 10-gram weight reduction in a 25c width, a 12% reduction in rolling resistance and a 20% increase in durability compared with its predecessor. Thanks to the proprietary Laser Grip Technology which creates a micro tread pattern that expands over the shoulder of the tyre, the GP5000 also offers increased all-weather grip, giving you the ability to take even the most technical corners at speed.
- Handmade clincher tyre
- Proprietary Black Chili compound for added grip, higher durability and 12% lower rolling resistance
- Active comfort technology for vibration damping and increased rider comfort
- Vectren protection shield for higher puncture protection and a 20% increase in durability
- Laser grip technology, expands tread over the shoulder of the tyre for added grip
- Weight: 205 grams – 650b x 28mm // 205 grams – 700 x 23mm // 220 grams – 700 x 25mm // 250 grams – 700 x 28mm // 295 grams – 700 x 32mm