Wolftooth Goat Link 10-Speed
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The GoatLink is simply the fastest route to improved wear and long-term shifting performance on wide-range 1x10 drivetrains using the Shimano Shadow+ Rear derailleurs. The GoatLink, made by Lindarets and Wolf Tooth, re-positions 10-speed Shimano Shadow+ Rear derailleurs to the optimal location when using the GC 40T and GC 42T cassette expanders.
- Compatible Shimano Shadow+ 10-speed rear derailleurs (clutch type ONLY) have a Direct Mount link (including spacer, if so equipped) or B-pivot knuckle with a thickness of 7.9-8.1mm. Shimano changed to this sometime in 2013. Very early Shadow+ rear derailleurs have a thinner link and are not compatible. Here is how to take that measurement:
- The GoatLink is optimized for use with Wolf Tooth’s 40- and 42-tooth GCs and all sizes of Drop-Stop chainrings - but will work with any 11-40t or 11-42t 10-speed cassette.
- Direct Mount-native frames and SRAM rear derailleurs are not supported.
- You will NEVER need a longer b-screw with the GoatLink
- Improvements with the GoatLink*
- Chain wrap at 11t (effects cassette life):
- 40t: Improved by 69%
- 42t: Improved by 53%
- Free chain length at 11t (effects shifting precision):
- 40t: Improved by 25%
- 42t: Improved by 19%
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to email@example.com
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Free shipping on most orders over $150
Receive 40% off a new kit, with our crash replacement guarantee.
We ship worldwide!