Wahoo Fitness Elemnt Bolt
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Aerodynamic mount, Strava segment integration, this bike computer is packed! It takes the software updates that improved the Elemnt, and puts them in a sleek, compact housing. GPS provides speed and distance information, while a barometric altimeter covers ascent, descent, and grade. Using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, there are a wide variety of existing sensors to tell you more about your time in the saddle. Compatible with many popular smart trainers, and modes for Wahoo's smart trainers, it proves its use indoors and out. The free companion app allows complete customization, from what you see on the screen, to how and where your activities are uploaded, to navigation, and more. Without customization the Elemnt Bolt has a lot to offer, with customization it becomes a completely bespoke experience.
- Works with the Specialized® Ride™ app and ANGi crash detector (sold separately) to let your contacts know if you’ve been in an accident.
- ANT+ LEV support works with supported e-bikes to display data such as: remaining battery, e-bike power mode (e.g. eco, sport, turbo, etc…), charge count, distance, etc.
- Free ELEMNT companion app, available for mobile.
- Strava Live Segment integration tells you when starred segments begin (on your phone’s Strava app) and shows instantaneous data: performance, how it compares to your PR and the current KOM or QOM, and results once the segment is complete (Strava premium required).
- Connect to your smartphone to sync ride data to training communities (Strava, Training Peaks, SportTracks, etc) or manually export data via USB in .FIT files.
- Mapping and turn-by-turn navigation data through your smartphone relays rides created in apps like Strava Routes, RideWithGPS, BestBikeSplit, or Komoot. Or create a route from past rides, or a GPX/TCX and the ELEMNT app.
- Pre-loaded with maps of North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, South America, and Africa. Maps for Russia and China downloadable in the ELEMNT app.
- Back-to-start mode places a breadcrumb trail on the map, letting your ride back the way you came.
- Group ride functionality displays other Elemnt users on the map, taking the guess work out of meet-ups and group rides.
- Regular firmware updates add functionality and streamline the user interface.
- Completely customizable display allows configuring of between 1 and 9 metrics to be displayed at once.
- Configurable 7 LED display can relay various information, from navigation cues, power and heartrate zones, to acting as an alert light for notifications.
- Sculpted and aerodynamic out-front mount has been engineered to reduce drag.
- Trainer support lets you control your smart trainer, with specific modes for Wahoo’s KICKR and KICKR SNAP smart trainers.
- Compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors. Sensors can be curated on the device, or through the companion app.
- Works with most electronic shifting systems including Shimano Di2, SRAM eTAP, FSA WE, and Campagnolo EPS.
- Smart notifications (emails, texts, alerts and more) via Bluetooth connection to a compatible smartphone.
- USB rechargeable battery has up to 15 hours of battery life while running GPS and external sensors.
- In the box: Elemnt bolt unit, integrated out-front mount, stem mount, quick start guide.
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Free shipping on most orders over $150
Receive 40% off a new kit, with our crash replacement guarantee.
We ship worldwide!