SRAM RED AXS Power Meter Cranksets DUB 1x12
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
SRAM Power Meter Crankset Red AXS Quarq DUB
The SRAM RED AXS power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. The power meters are designed with Quarq’s premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter.
- All 2x, 48 and 50t variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- 36-46t variants have spider-based power
- Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
|40T / Natural Carbon / 170mm / Direct Mount / 12-speed||710845823428|
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Free shipping on most orders over $150
Receive 40% off a new kit, with our crash replacement guarantee.
We ship worldwide!