Shimano S-Phyre RC902 Road Shoe - Black
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 360º surround wrapping upper creates a supremely engineered fit for all riders.
- Heel cup with anti-twist stabilization secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration and high tempo cadences.
- Function-specific zones and scientifically optimized upper materials maximize fit and pedaling performance.
- Dual low-profile BOA® Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustments.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Last type: Shimano Dynalast
- Stiffness index: 12
- Best match pedal: PD-R100
- Wider cleat adustment range
- Seamless midsole structure
- One-piece surround upper design
- External heel cup
- Replaceable heel pad
- Hollow channel
- Carbon sole/Mid sole
- Silvadur Technology
- Closure: 2 BOA (Li2), BOA Pwerzone guide
- Upper Material: Microfiber Synthetic Leather
- Outsole Material: TPU
- Midsole Material: Carbon fiber composite
- Standard insole; High density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
- Weight: 235g (Size 42)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to email@example.com
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Free shipping on most orders over $150
Receive 40% off a new kit, with our crash replacement guarantee.
We ship worldwide!