Light & Motion VIS 700 Front Light Tundra Headlight
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 700 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- Daylight visible pulse mode keeps cyclist safe without the inherent dangers of flashing lights
- Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges
- Multiple power settings include a one-touch High/Medium toggle to efficiently decrease intensity when full power is not needed
- Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate battery status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn't slip on regular or oversize handlebars
- Quick release allows the removal of the light in seconds while leaving the base mount on the handlebar
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion
- Charging is reliable and simple with included Micro USB cable
- Lumens: 700 (high), 350 (medium), 175 (low), 175 (pulse)
- Runtime (minutes): 90 (high), 180 (medium), 360 (low), 720 (pulse)
- Beam Angle: 20° (Spot)
- Charge Time: 300 min
- Fast Charge: No
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter(s)
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Product Weight: 121 grams
- Product Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
- Compatible Mounts: Bar, GoPro, Helmet
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Free shipping on most orders over $150
Receive 40% off a new kit, with our crash replacement guarantee.
We ship worldwide!