SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x Build Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 2x Groupset
The SRAM eTap Force AXS Electronic Groupset offers exceptional range, smooth gear progression, and the simplicity of SRAM eTap. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS—the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop bar bike can go.
- SRAM FORCE eTap shift-brake levers seamlessly connect you with your bike. Offering classic eTap shift logic with an updated ability to connect and personalize your bike though the AXS app, you’ll shift more, with less effort and spend less time doing it.
- One Blip ports per side allow the easy addition of Blips and Clics for even more customization
- X-Range gearing system with wider range and closer progression, so you’re always in the right gear.
- Orbit chain management system and compatible with a unique SRAM Flattop chain for a reassuringly quiet, secure and smooth ride, whatever the terrain
- Front derailleur is streamlined for more rear-tire clearance (included in 2x kit)
- Offered in both 2x 12 speedL
- 2x Includes Shifters/Hydraulic Disc Flatmount Brakes, Front and Rear Derailleurs (max 10-33), 160mm CLX Ti Rotors (centerlock), 2 Batteries, Charger/Cord
|Brake Caliper Type||Flat Mount|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc Only|
|Brake Lever Actuation||Hydraulic|
|Front Der/Shifter Compatibility||SRAM eTap AXS|
|Front Derailleur Clamp||Braze-on|
|Number of Chainrings||Double|
|Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility||SRAM eTap AXS|
SRAM Force eTap AXS Electronic Groupset Kit-In-A-Box Road Group UPC: 710845841590
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to email@example.com
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Free shipping on most orders over $150
Receive 40% off a new kit, with our crash replacement guarantee.
We ship worldwide!