SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x 12spd Rim Brake Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The SRAM Force AXS Electronic Groupset offers exceptional range, smooth gear progression and the simplicity of SRAM eTap. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS - the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop bar bike can go.
- Groupset includes all electronic components for a 2x setup in a single package - cable brake/shift lever pair, front and rear derailleurs, battery, charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS brake/shift levers connect you with your bike by providing simple and intuitive eTap shift logic, and are AXS enabled for easy personalization
- The Force eTap AXS front derailleur features classic SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for SRAM Force front chainring combinations
- Battery placement on the front derailleur is streamlined to allow for more rear tire clearance
- The Force eTap AXS rear derailleur features Orbit chain management technology to keep the drivetrain quiet and secure, and contains larger X-Sync pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- For use with mechanical rim brakes
- Force eTap AXS Cable Brake/Shifter Lever Pair
- Force eTap AXS Front Derailleur w/ Battery
- Force eTap AXS Rear Derailleur w/ Battery
- Battery Charger and Cord
- Quick Start Guide
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to email@example.com
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Free shipping on most orders over $150
Receive 40% off a new kit, with our crash replacement guarantee.
We ship worldwide!