MAAP Team Bib Evo - Black
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Redefine your riding with the Team Bib Evo, the bold fourth generation of our most popular bib. Its 3D Thermo Moulded multi-layer chamois offers maximum comfort for extended cycling sessions, while laser cut perforations promote breathability regardless of the environment. Its ergonomic design with a male-specific cut and superior stretch offers a high-performance transition from training to racing. Experience the revolution, now. Available exclusively at enroute.cc, the world's leader in performance cycling apparel.
- Main body fabric engineered for optimal stretch, recovery and shape retention
- Anti pilling and high abrasion resistance
- Non see through function [fabric won’t thin over time]
- Moisture wicking and highly breathable
- DWR coating
- All fabrics are Bluesign approved and made in Italy
- High airflow back mesh panel with bound edge
- Seamless elastic bib brace straps
- Reflective print transfers
- Elastic leg hem band with printed silicone gripper
- SPF50+ sun protection factor
- 3D Thermo Moulded multi density chamois
- Ergonomically engineered with laser cut perforations for better breathability
- Thermal bonded chamois construction [no stitching]
- Elastic leg hem band OEKO-TEX® certified
Bundle and Save 15%
Bundle & Save 15% on apparel items from MAAP, ASSOS, Fingerscrossed, including bib-shorts, jerseys, socks, tights, vests. Includes all full-priced apparel items - applied at checkout.
Excludes sale items.
TOPS (INCLUDES, SS, LS, JACKETS)
|SIZE||EU||UK||US (M)||US (W)||JP (CM)||JP (In)|
We recommend using Assos Cleaning detergent on all cycling apparel.
1. Wash cycling garments separately from other clothes / accessories to prevent friction.
2. Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
3. Machine-wash is possible but always use a wash bag, a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max. 30° C).
4. Do not use bleach and/or softeners. Use a mild liquid detergent only (ASSOS active wear cleanser).
5. Do not soak, wring or rub. Do not spin after washing.
6. Dry garments flat or hanging, but do not tumble dry.
Shipping and Fulfilment
We ship world-wide.
Canada & USA Shipping: 3-5 days.
Europe & Asia: 5-7 days.
Rest of the world: 7-12 days.
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Return Policy & Final Sale Items
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items discounted by more than 25% are final sale, not returnable, not refundable. Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Free shipping on orders over $150