Finish Line Premium Grease with Teflon 3.5oz
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This bicycle grease is specially formulated to handle the low rpm's and extreme pressures unique to bicycle bearings
- Formulated with strong synthetic oils and micron sized Teflon® particles for excellent cold weather starts; contains no lithium or clay fillers
- Provides the low coefficient of friction necessary for extended bearing life; will not wash out of fully submerged bottom brackets
- Withstands extreme pressures and has a temperature range of -65 F to +500 F; 3.5 oz. tube fits conveniently in any maintenance kit
- Use in bottom brackets, headsets, elastomer forks, hubs, seatposts, and handlebar stems; certified for use in Grease Guard(R) purgeable bearings
- Rated a perfect 5 Chainrings by Bicycling Magazine; OEM specified by leading manufacturers worldwide
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.
Free shipping on most orders over $150
Receive 40% off a new kit, with our crash replacement guarantee.
We ship worldwide!