Shimano L05A-RF Disc Brake Pad and Spring - Box/25 pair
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shimano L05A-RF Disc Brake Pad and Spring - Resin Compound, Finned Alloy Back Plate, Box/25 pair
- Provides 50% more wear resistance than previous model (L03A)
- Compatible with Shimano Models: BR-M8110, BR-M7110, BR-R9270, BR-R8170, BR-R9170, BR-R8070, BR-R7070, BR-4770, BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS305, BR-U5000, BR-RX810, BR-RX400
- Alloy radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Consistently smooth and quiet braking power
- Designed for dry and wet conditions
Shimano L05A-RF Resin disc brake pads are replacement bike parts brake pads that will fit on Dura-Ace, Ultegra and 105 series disc brake calipers. These brake pads are made up of a resin compound which has less noice than metal compound and features a radiator cooling fin which increases the life of the pad and helps reduce brake fade.
The Shimano L05A-RF are the replacement pads for the Shimano L03A Resign brakepads and are compatible with all calipers listed below, including the new Shimano 8170 & 9270 12-speed calipers.
- Resin pads
- Focus on controllable performance
- Less noise compared to metal pads
- Suitable for wet or dry conditions
- Compatibility (Shimano): BR-M8110, BR-M7110, BR-R9270, BR-R8170, BR-R9170, BR-R8070, BR-R7070, BR-4770, BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS305, BR-U5000, BR-RX810, BR-RX400
Buy Shimano Disc Brake Pads from Enroute.cc online bike store. The best bike accessories, parts and components shop. We ship worldwide.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to email@example.com
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.