Shimano BT-DN110 Di2 Battery
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Lithium Ion Battery required for Di2 and/or Fox iRD forks
- Required for any Bluetooth equipped part (SC-M9051, SC- MT800, EW-EU101)
- D-Fly Management: E-Tube Project iOS and Android compatible app allows riders to customize and infinitely fine-tune their shifting on the tarmac or trail
- Required for using a left shifter to control Fox iRD suspension
- The battery is not fully charged at the time of purchase. Before riding, be sure to fully charge the battery
- Backwards compatible with any E-Tube Di2 set up
- Charge Time: 1.5-3.0 hours
- Compatible charger: SM-BCR2
- Weight: 50g
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.