True to their reputation of producing podium-topping tyres, Pirelli has created the P Zero Velo - a road cycling tyre built for pure performance. Using decades of race-winning experience in F1, Pirelli has constructed the P Zero with their new SmartNET™ Silica compound. As a result, this tyre balances grip, speed, wear-resistance and puncture protection with extreme precision. Weighing just 205 grams in a 25c, the tyre casing itself feels supple and offers an incredible ride quality.
Thanks to the lightweight 127 TPI casing and carefully engineered tread-pattern grooves, this tyre conforms closely to the tarmac, maximising grip, allowing you to hammer through those sweeping alpine descents. Despite this focus on performance, the P Zero also offers a high level of puncture protection too, thanks to the lightweight aramid fibre belt. Because of this design, you can ride a performance-focused tyre year-round.
- Clincher tyre
- Pirelli P SmartNET™ Silica compound balances grip, puncture protection, speed and wear resistance
- Lightweight 127 TPI casing
- Lightweight breaker for high puncture protection
- Pirelli functional design groove and ideal contour shaping for optimum grip, wet or dry
- Weight: 195 grams – 700 x 23mm // 205 grams – 700 x 25mm // 230 grams – 700 x 28mm