Wahoo Fitness Kickr Bike
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
An immersive training experience, without having to take your rear wheel off. The Kickr is a complete training bike, once you add your preferred training app. From its customizable frame and digital drivetrain, it feels like you're out for an actual ride. With the jitter of cobblestones, the stutter of shifting and the angle of climbs and drops, it all feels like the real thing.
- Free Wahoo Fitness app for bespoke bike fit, grade control, resistance and more.
- App uses Perfect fit system to find the perfect fit: from tools like GURU, Retül, or Trek bike fit report, input your measurements and preferred riding position, to take a picture and the app tells you how to set up your trainer.
- Customizable gearing (chainring and cassette pairing) and shifters respond like your favourite groupo.
- Brifter mounted gear changes and working brakes for a natural cockpit feel.
- KICKR Climb style grade adjustment, simulates climbing up to 20% and descending to -15%. Grades can be controlled via bar mounted buttons, your training app’s course terrain, or via the Wahoo app.
- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth smart control allow resistance to be handled by your favourite training app.
- Connect to multiple sensors, phones, tablets, bike GPS (Wahoo, Garmin, etc.) and computers.
- Seamless integration for popular training apps. Includes free trials : 60 days of The Sufferfest and Strava Summit, 30 days of Zwift, TrainerRoad, Fulgaz and Rouvy.
- Tool-free fit adjustment for reach, stack height, setback, saddle height, standover and crank length (165, 167.5, 170 and 172.5mm).
- Integrated LED display.
- More than 2,200 watts of resistance.
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.