Tacx Flux 2 Smart Indoor Trainer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Just like you, the Flux Trainer is getting stronger over time. It's now upgraded with a heavier flywheel to give it a more realistic road feel. The resistance got a tweak to make sure you never reach its max level. At maximum 2000 Watts and 16% simulated incline, it's a given that you'll tap out long before the trainer does. Design-wise, it also has lowered front legs so it clears long cage derailleurs.
- Direct drive trainer ensures that every watt you generate is accounted for.
- Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body make for easy cassette fitting.
- Trainer can be controlled by Tacx's app, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap and many other apps.
- FE-C and Bluetooth smart control allows you to focus on your training and let an app change the resistance.
- ERG mode allows you to maintain effort level regardless of your cadence.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 16%.
- Maximum brake power of 2000W.
- A 7.6kg flywheel, with a flywheel effect of 31.2kg, ensures your get a road like feeling when riding on your trainer.
- Power reading accuracy of
2.5% requires calibration for best results.
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick release axles.
- Adaptors for bikes using thru-axle 12x142mm and 12x148mm included.
- Adaptors for 10x135 sold separately.
- Cassette sold separately.
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.