Sram Red 22 DoubleTap Shift - Brake Levers C2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- DoubleTap mechanism uses a single-motion lever for all shifting with ZeroLoss action for immediate engagement
- Compatible only with 11-speed SRAM Road drivetrains
- Redesigned ErgoDymanics hood/body/lever incorporates Individual Reach Adjust for both brake and shift ErgoBlade levers with easy 2.5mm hex-key access
- Larger carbon shift lever is close to the bar and features a 15 degree sweep for easy shifting from the drops or hoods while relief design improves finger wrap
- Longer, fixed-position carbon brake lever with natural shape and outsweep for improved braking control
- Updated ErgoFit hood shape with textured body and reduced diameter, plus a new bar clamp design for improved control and hood-bar transition
- Dual, internal cable routing to maximize aerodynamics and aesthetics
- Carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, and composite construction (includes pre-lubricated housing, ferrules, and Gore-coated cables)
- Speed: 2x11 speed
- F/R: set
- Weight: 280g.
- Color: carbon/black
- Sold as a Pair
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to email@example.com
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.