Shimano GRX 2x Di2 Gravel Groupset
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shimano GRX Di2 Gravel Groupset
In stock and ready to ship. Purchase the Shimano GRX Di2 2x Gravel Groupset from Enroute.cc. Shipping North America wide. Purchase this hard to find groupset and build that gravel dream bike.
SHIMANO GRX, with its gravel specific ergonomics, optimized gearing options, rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world. It isn’t a reworked set of road components. It represents a ground up look at how cyclists want to explore their world. SHIMANO GRX helps you eliminate excuses, instead urging you to try that rough sidetrack or ride that little bit longer. It offers you the option to Explore Beyond.
Includes the Following.
- Left Brake Lever Set, GRX, ST-RX815(L), BR-RX810(F)
- Right Brake Lever Set, GRX, ST-RX815(R), BR-RX810(R), W/O 160mm Disc Brake Mount Adapter
- Front Derailleur - FD-RX815
- Rear Derailleur - RD-RX815
- JUNCTION-A EW-RS910
- JUNCTION-B EW-SD50
- E-TUBE DI2 Wires x6 (based on frame size)
- Internal Battery BT-DN110 Di2 Battery
- Crankset - GRX810-2 170mm (48/31T)
- Chain - Shimano HG701 11-speed Chain
- Cassette - HG-R8000 11-34T or XTR 11-40T Cassette (+$300.00)
- Rotors x 2 (140 or 160mm) - Shimano RT-MT800 Disc Brake Rotors or Shimano RT-MT900 DIsc Brake Rotors
- Bottom Bracket
- Wolftooth Goatlink if XTR 11-40T is chosen
- 160mm Rear Disc Brake Mount Adapter (+$22.00)
- Charger for DN110 Battery.
Please email email@example.com for returns, defects or order issues. Do not contact our chat support.
Items marked Final Sale are not returnable for any reason. If there is a problem with your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our customers with the flexibility and confidence to shop online, our return policy is 30 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused, and returned with original undamaged packaging to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be pre-approved via our return centre before being shipped back to our warehouse or returned in person to our 2205 West 1st location in Vancouver. Refunds can take up to 7 days to process and are reflected on your method of payment. Refunds will only be issued once the product is received, inspected, and approved by our receiving team. The amount will be refunded to the original form of payment and, in some circumstances, we may charge a restocking fee or refund to store credit. The date on which you placed your order is used to determine the return time frame.
Returns, not exchanges.
We do not offer exchanges. If you are looking for another size or colour, place a new order through our website, and then visit our return centre.
Shipping and Fulfilment
Order Fulfilment, Delivery, and Local Pick-up:
In-stock orders will be ready for pickup within 24-48hrs. Please wait for confirmation email prior to pickup.
In-stock orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours of placement.
For local pick-up, we will contact you when your item is ready. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you pick up your order.