Contains: SRAM Force rear derailleur (36T), cassette XG-1270 (10-36T), SRAM Force AXS chain, Chaingap Gauge
Batteries are not included.
Fast, precise rear shifting is now more attainable than ever.
Whether you ride 2x or 1x, tarmac or gravel, the SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur is up for the task. It features Orbit damper technology for quiet, secure chain management over rough roads and capitalises on larger X-Sync pulleys for improved durability and efficiency.
The SRAM eTap Force AXS Electronic Groupset offers exceptional range, smooth gear progression, and the simplicity of SRAM eTap. At the core of this drivetrain is AXS - the electronic integration platform that allows you to easily personalize the groupset right from your phone and enable your choices while riding. Orbit technology offers next-level chain management for all the places a drop-bar bike can go.
- Groupset includes components that allow you to upgrade your 1x Force eTap AXS drivetrain to the widest gearing
- Crank, shift/brake levers and calipers, and optional front derailleur are sold separately
- Force eTap AXS 12-speed rear derailleur offers a wider range, fitting cassettes up to 36-tooth, and is compatible with both 1x and 2x drivetrains
- Derailleur features Orbit chain management technology, which keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- 10-36t Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features our X-Range gearing technology
- Cassette is designed to work with an XDR driver body
- The Force 12-speed chain features Flattop technology which allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability
|Pulley Bearings Material||Steel|